Mums Group
Thanks for coming in to visit OB. Enjoy your stay and have a great day!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mums Group
Thanks for coming in to visit OB. Enjoy your stay and have a great day!
Mums Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rules for OB
Copyright Rules inside OB Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:19 am by spinning top

» Welcome Friends to the wonderful place online.....
Copyright Rules inside OB Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:55 am by spinning top

» Disclaimer
Copyright Rules inside OB Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am by spinning top

» Spamming Rules
Copyright Rules inside OB Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:25 am by spinning top

» Copyright Rules inside OB
Copyright Rules inside OB Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 am by spinning top

Copyright Rules inside OB

Go down

Sticky Copyright Rules inside OB

Post by spinning top Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:24 am

Within Overall Being there maybe times you want to add pictures or content in your posts with this this is perfectly fine but we must be aware of copyrighting someone elses information without consent. If you are unsure dont do it until you have asked the owner of the certain material or picture.

I have no control over members with what they post so if you do see something that maybe within this copyright law please let me know immediately.

If this does occur that thread will be removed immediately and I will notify the member who has posted it.

I and this site claim no rights to any images other than the ones I create on my own which you will know as I will have tagged by lisa in it. All material placed within this site is copyrighted to myself and if you think someone off this site may benefit from it why not ask them if they want to join.

If you see a any copyrighting within this site please email me
spinning top
spinning top
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 2830
Copyright Rules inside OB Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Copyright Rules inside OB Right_bar_bleue

Spending Money :
Copyright Rules inside OB Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Copyright Rules inside OB Right_bar_bleue

OB Reputation : 1
OB Points : 58299
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://www.overallbeing.com.au

Back to top Go down